- You support all attended companies in EHS (Environment, Health and Safety) topics.
- Creation of EHS concepts according to customer requirements or internal requirements (for ongoing projects and promising projects).
- Evaluations of industrial plants according to current EHS criteria including workplace and behavior-based safety assessment.
- Implementation and monitoring of audits in the range of environment and EHS-Compliance.
- You organize and perform trainings relating to application and documentation.
- Successfully completed studies, subject-related engineering or a similar qualification.
- Your way of working is independent and goal-oriented.
- You have a high professional competence and you are very communicative.
- Specialist for work safety,comparable education or relevant professional experiences at least 3 years.
- You are resilient, flexible, service- and customer-oriented and you speak and write german and english fluently.
- You have a possession of driving license class B.
- A safe workplace in a modern and growth-oriented company, with a performance-related remuneration with development possibilities.
- Further expansion of first-class contacts to well-known corporations and medium-sized companies in Germany.
- We offer a permanent employment contract, an attractive salary package and a work contract which is regulated by tariff agreements. You receive regular training courses with the possibility of purchasing additional qualifications.
Start of work and place of work
- We are looking for new motivated employees who support us from 2017
- Ingelheim am Rhein
Please send us a complete and meaningful application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we can only accept applications that reach us electronically.