Advisor of hazardous materials/ professional advisor of work safety
- Dangerous goods regulations support and customer advisory service as well as their organizational units.
- Consultation and support of organizational units in matters of occupational safety, the organization of workplaces, the workflow, the work environment and other issues of ergonomics.
- Customer support in safety-related commissioning of work equipment and procedures, as well as in the ongoing determination, analysis and assessment of operating hazards.
- Provisions of internal audits and regular plant inspections regarding to accident prevention and elimination of deficiencies.
- Training and instruction of the respective employee at the customer’s place.
- Successfully completed studies, subject-related engineering or a similar qualification.
- Completed education as a hazardous materials officer (m/w) or as a specialist for work safety (m/f).
- At least 3 years of professional experience in one of the above mentioned disciplines.
- You are resilient, flexible, service- and customer-oriented and you speak and write german and english fluently.
- You have a possession of driving license class B.
- A safe workplace in a modern and growth-oriented company, with a performance-related remuneration with development possibilities.
- Further expansion of first-class contacts to well-known corporations and medium-sized companies in Germany.
- We offer a permanent employment contract, an attractive salary package and a work contract which is regulated by tariff agreements. You receive regular training courses with the possibility of purchasing additional qualifications.
Start of work and place of work
- We are looking for new motivated employees who support us from 2017.
- Ingelheim am Rhein
Please send us a complete and meaningful application to email@example.com. Please note that we can only accept applications that reach us electronically.